February 4, 2010

2.3.09 (a day late)

(this is a great way to start my blogging of my journal in africa... either way...)
here it it. the start of my african travels. i went with a group formally called book of hope, now called onehope. they bring the gospel to kids all over the world. last i knew they had the gospel in magazine form which is in 75 different languages and in hundreds of countries. it was such a blessing workin with them and it was one of the most amazing times of my life. so i hope you enjoy sa i look back over my time and maybe expand on my trip as i go along  :)
thats all.

enjoy.

"today was good. i loved meeting my team. the people are awesome, and i am rooming with renee who just graduated college. her grandma just got diagnosed with cancer, and it is amazing to see her strength being here. she is crazy composed, and i dont think i could do that. i wouldnt mind using her as a roll model, but either way i'll be praying for her.
the people from my team are.
jeff- 18 (i have know him forever)  
renee-24  
gio-19 sophomore
lauren- 21 junior
vanessa- 31 boh leader
ryan- 31 boh leader

they are cool. its late.... so goodnight 

breakfast- muffin in airport
lunch- chick-fil-a in airport
dinner- la bamba III carnitas"


















(these are the team shirts we had hanging out to dry <3  )

hillary elizabeth

No comments:

Post a Comment