April 13, 2011

i get what i asked for.

recently i felt discontent where i was in life. silly me... i of course asked God to challenge me. i wanted Him to break me.
well in the past month a major friendship was ruined. i have bottled up everything, and i think the guy i turned to for so much just went away. man being friends with boys sucks.

either way God did was i asked. i am broken, and the only place i can turn is to Him. to be honest. its the only place i would like to be. in Christ all this are possible. "He is the radiance of the glory of God and the exact imprint of His nature, and He upholds the universe by the word of His power. after making purification for sins, He sat down at the right hand of the Majesty on high, having become as much superior to angels as the name He has inherited is more excellent than theirs." (hebrews 1:3-4)

Lord you have blessed me. You answered my prayers and i pray i can be content with where you have me. "do not be anxious about anything, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God." (philippians 4:6)

my prayer is that i go against the grain. fransic chan says "we are slow to listen, quick to speak, and quick to become angry"... i want to listen, bite my tongue, and realize that everything happens for a reason. so this is me not being angry, but just allowing God's power to shine.




i lived here. Lord the beauty You made astounds me.

enjoy.

hillary elizabeth.

No comments:

Post a Comment