January 28, 2010

who am i?

who am i? this is a question i have been asking myself today. 
i am trying to decide what my self portrait should look like for an art portfolio for the art academy of cincinnati. 
i know weird... i am thinking about transferring from anderson. just cause of personal reason, but i feel like the art academy will be a good choice. either way i have to make a self portrait, and i am thinking about two or three other pieces. so right now i want myself to be reflected through my passion for africa, and my love of realism. at the same time i do not feel confident enough to draw people. especially not myself.. i have tried that before and failed miserably. so who am i? 
well this is what i know so far.
i am the child of God.
i am a family girl.
i love my home town
africa is a passion/ holds a huge place in my heart
i love art
music has the ability to affect me in huge ways
i love the the beauty found in simplicity.





so here is a piece of art work i did that i love. 
i do not know if its going to make it in my portfolio... but maybe.


enjoy.


hillary elizabeth

No comments:

Post a Comment